Advantage Physical Therapy
Experience the Advantage Advantage Physical Therapy is a state-of-the-art facility owned and operated by physical therapists. Founded with over 55 years of outpatient experience, we are dedicated to providing superior outpatient physical therapy with individualized patient care. All physical therapy practices are not the same. Our practice has thrived because our patients achieve their goals, recommend us to their friends, and return to our practice when they sustain other injuries. Physicians specifically refer to our practice because of the superior level of care we offer and the great results their patients achieve.
We are conveniently located on Arlington Boulevard, near Seven Corners and the city of Falls Church just 2.6 miles inside the Beltway. Parking is free. To get started, call the office for an appointment or with questions. You can request an appointment online. We participate with and accept most insurance plans. Don’t put off getting back to the things you want to do. Call for an appointment and start on the road to an active life.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic and Pediatric Oncology Physical Therapy
- Foot Orthotic Evaluation and Casting
Participating Insurance Plans:
- Aetna (All Products)
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield (No HealthKeepers)
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (All Products)
- Cigna (All Products)
- CorVel-CorCare Network
- Tricare (All Products)
- US Department of Labor
- ACL – Return to Sport: When Should an Athlete Return to Sport After an ACL Surgery?
- Hip – Total Hip Replacement: How Long Does It Take to Recover?
- Heel – Heel Pain: Hands-on Physical Therapy and Stretching Prove Effective for Treating Heel Pain
- Baseball – Baseball Pitching: Understanding the Mechanics of Throwing a Baseball May Help Protect the Shoulder and Elbow